- It brings more life to discussions.
- It caters all types of learners.
- Multimedia mostly requires only a one-time purchase of devices and software, which can be used unlimited times thereafter.
- It offers ideal learning assessment tools which are also entertaining for the students.
- It provides approaches which make learning more realistic.
- Multiple media formats are available for use, with different models being able to create multimedia.
- The current trend of culture leans toward technology, and a great number of resources are being made available for different media formats.
- Multimedia requires electricity to be operated, which may not be available in some rural areas or may not be consistently available due to shortages and blackouts.
- Mulitimedia may take away the focus from the lesson due to its attention-grabbing formats.
- Production of multimedia is more expensive than others because it is made up of more than one medium.
- Production of multimedia requires an electronic device, which may be relatively expensive.
- Multimedia requires electricity to run, which adds to the cost of its use.
- Creating multimedia requires more time.
- Multimedia requires consistent and long practice to master, which may take a lot of time and energy from the user.
- There is a wide variety of gadget models which arouses incompatibilities of media formats.
- The device used for multimedia must be used with care; exposure to moisture or other elements could cause expensive, irreparable damage which would require another purchase of a device.